Heavy Bath Towel
FRAMA Heavy Towels, woven with 30% hemp and 70% organic, Oeko-Tex certified terry cotton, create a warm experience with their textured yet smooth character. Soft and thick, these highly absorbent towels combine natural fibers free from harmful chemicals with double-stitched hems and closed corners. Suitable for bath and beach.
– All FRAMA Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size
– Each towel comes in a recycled bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go
– Made in Turkey
Materials / Dimensions
– Quality: 70% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 30% hemp
– W 70 / L 140 cm
– Weight: 600gsm
– Also available in a lightweight linen/cotton blend
Care and maintenance
– Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Some natural fraying may occur.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 40º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel’s absorbency.
– Care: Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or line dry. Medium temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
– Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
Please note that once you order a product that is not kept in stock, you have 24 hours to change your mind from the time you placed the order. If you regret the purchase please send us an email to email@example.com within these 24 hours. Most of our furniture, lighting and larger products are not kept in stock and are ordered specifically for you. To know whether a product is in stock or not, please look for text saying "ready to ship" or "x in stock" above the quantity selector. Please note that products which are not kept in stock are non-refundable, more information follows below.
Free shipping in Norway on all orders on homeware that is in stock, exceeding 1000 kr. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Standard handling time for all items in stock is 1-3 days, in addition to the postal service's delivery time.
Most of our furniture is not kept in stock and are subject to a certain delivery time stated in the product description.
Returns and Non-Refundable Products
Products that are stocked (including everyting from Tekla, even if the product is not in stock) can be returned within 14 days. This applies for most of our homeware and all products from Tekla.
Please note that most of our furniture and heavy goods are not kept in stock and are non-refundable. This applies for: Most of our furniture, lighting, mirrors and carpets. These products are made to order, and not kept in stock to avoid overproduction. Please contact us for more information.
More information here