|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Binu Shaman Black Charcoal Soap
The modern-day female shamans of Korea, known as Mudang, are revered for their wisdom in matters of healing the body and mind.
Contains detoxifying activated charcoal bolstered with essential oils of Lavender, Himalayan Cedarwood and Clary Sage which form the basis of many purification ceremonies.
- Activated Charcoal: absorbs impurities, detoxifying properties
- Boricha Tea: a traditional, natural antioxidant-rich tea made from roasted barley
- Essential Oils: a blend of Lavender, Cedarwood & Clary Sage essential oils
- For use on face, hands and body to naturally cleanse and purify the skin
- All skin types, especially good for balancing oily, congested skin
USAGE: For use on face, hands and body.
INGREDIENTS: Saponified oils (Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil), Boricha, Activated Charcoal, Lavender Essential Oil, Cedar Essential Oil, Clary Sage Essential Oil.
NET WEIGHT: 133 gr.
NOTES: Binu Binu soaps are made by hand in small batches to ensure quality. Products may show slight variance from photos due to their handmade nature. To extend the life of your soap, keep dry between use by using a draining soap dish.