|Remove||Item||Quantity × Price|
|Your cart is empty|
Tekla Organic Terry Towel - Kodiak Stripes
Crafted in Portugal from a high-quality organic and Oeko-Tex certified terry cotton. The towels are made from super combed cotton, which makes it softer, stronger and smoother than regular cotton fibers. They are woven into the super thick 600g terry, that makes them soft, super absorbent and long-lasting.
Using the terry products almost every single day, it is important that they provide a great service, being soft and easy on the skin, as well as highly absorbent for practical use. Inspired by ancestors advice, we recommend soaking the new terry in cold water for 24 hours before the first wash. This to best ensure the best possible absorbency and strength of the terry.
- Wash at low temperatures to protect the environment.
- Tumble dry on low heat with dryer balls.
- Use natural detergents for long last and a great feel
- If a loop snags, please cut it, don’t pull it.
- Avoid using softener and bleachers.