Light Bath Sheet
FRAMA Light Towels, made from 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton and 20% linen, are compact, quick-drying, gentle on skin, and naturally hypoallergenic. Lightweight and breathable, these thoughtful towels make a perfect travel companion or home textile. A luxurious size suitable as a styling textile for the home, large bath towel, or for the beach.
– All FRAMA Towels feature two loops for easy hanging in either direction and can be folded to a compact size
– Each towel comes in a recyclable bag made out of 100% Low Density Polyethylene (LDPE) which can be re-used for storing wet or dry garments and other belongings while on the go
– Made in Turkey
Materials / Dimensions
– Quality: 80% organic and Oeko-Tex certified cotton, 20% linen
– W 100 / L 150 cm
– Weight: 350gsm
– Also available in a heavy cotton terry/hemp blend
Care and maintenance
– Due to the fiber’s special nature, your towel will become softer and more absorbent over time when it is cared for according to the instructions.
– Some natural fraying may occur.
– Wash: Gentle cycle machine wash at 30º degrees. Avoid using fabric softeners or conditioners. These products may create a coating overtime, reducing your towel’s absorbency.
– Care: Only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low or line dry. Low temperature ironing. Do not dry clean.
– Certain skincare ingredients, such as benzoyl peroxide, may cause permanent bleach stains on your towels. Self tanners may cause persistent dark stains.
Please note that once you order a product that is not kept in stock, you have 24 hours to change your mind. If you regret the purchase please send us an email to email@example.com within these 24 hours. Most of our furniture, lighting and larger products are not kept in stock and are ordered specifically for you. To know whether a product is in stock or not, please look for text saying "ready to ship" or "x in stock" above the quantity selector.
Free shipping in Norway on all orders on homeware that is in stock, exceeding 1000 kr. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Standard handling time for all items in stock is 1-3 days, in addition to the postal service's delivery time.
Most of our furniture is not kept in stock and are subject to a certain delivery time stated in the product description.
Products that are stocked (including everyting from Tekla) can be returned within 14 days.
Please note that most of our furniture and heavy goods are not kept in stock and are non-refundable. This applies for: Most of our furniture, lighting, mirrors and carpets. Please contact us for more information.