Pelu Blanca is a small natural, un-dyed two-textured design area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool.
Our rugs are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
• small handwoven wool area rug
• material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool
• colors: off white
• natural color of wool / undyed
• weaving technique: foot-loom
• size: 85cm width x 140cm length
• handmade by Maya artisans in Guatemala
• designed by Hanne De Wyngaert in Belgium
• bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label
• because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension
Free shipping in Norway on all orders on homeware that is in stock, exceeding 1000 kr. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Standard handling time for all items in stock is 1-3 days, in addition to the postal service's delivery time.
Most of our furniture is not kept in stock and are subject to a certain delivery time stated in the product description.
Products that are stocked (including everyting from Tekla) can be returned within 14 days.
Please note that most of our furniture and heavy goods are not kept in stock and are non-refundable. This applies for: Most of our furniture, lighting, mirrors and carpets. Please contact us for more information.