PELU MOMO is a brown/black & off-white small textured area rug woven by hand on a traditional foot-loom from 100% hand-spun sheep wool. This two-toned beauty is a seamless blend of straightforward design with a modern touch suitable for any type of décor.
All of the rugs from Que Onda Vos are designed in Belgium by Hanne de Wyngaert and then spun, dyed, and handwoven by Mayan weavers in Guatemala. We strive to provide economic opportunity and celebrate indigenous tradition to create beautiful and functional products.
- Material: 100% hand-spun sheep wool (from local sheep)
- Natural color of wool
- Colors: off white & dark brown / black
- Weaving technique: foot loom
- Size: 85cm width x 140cm length
- Handmade in Guatemala
- Bio cotton ‘Que Onda Vos’ label, made in the Netherlands
- Because all products are entirely made by hand, there will always be a slight difference in color and dimension.
Only available when in stock.