A super-sized block of our super-natural soap. Intended to sit by the sink or tub, and to be used by running wet hands across the surface to create lather. For the soap-lover who doesn’t want to run out.
Created in homage to the female shamans of Korea known as Mudang, this soap contains essential oils of Sandalwood (the “cosmic tree” of Korean lore), Pine and activated Charcoal, ingredients used in traditional purification rituals.
Binu Binu is only available in Norway.
- Activated Charcoal: absorbs impurities, detoxifying properties
- Boricha Tea: a traditional, natural antioxidant-rich tea made from roasted barley
- Essential Oils: a blend of Lavender, Cedar and Sandalwood essential oils
- For use on face, hands and body to naturally cleanse and purify the skin
- All skin types, especially good for balancing oily, congested skin
Approximately 7,5 x 7,5 x 7,5 cm