Inspired by utilitarian design, industrial environments, and simple mechanics, the F-Cabinet is a sleek and practical aluminum storage case designed by Morten Emil Engel.
The versatility and durability of the cabinet is reflected in its wide scope of use in domestic, office, and outdoor spaces.
– May be used as side furnishing, a piece for storage, or display cabinet.
– The cabinet can be wall-mounted with the possibility to open doors from right to left and vice-versa.
– The cabinet can be stacked by placing several units on the floor, mounting on the wall, or placing in a row next to or above each other.
– The furniture is constructed using a bespoke, hand-made welding technique embracing visible surface scratches, gaps, and markings.
– Due to the material’s nature, irregularities on the surface might be present. Natural oils from the skin will cause marking.
– The material will patinate over time, and marks and tinted materiality will occur.
Materials / Dimensions
– Brushed Aluminum
– H 34 / W 34 / D 30 cm
– Morten Emil Engel, 2019
– Permanent Collection
Estimated delivery time is 6-8 weeks.
Please note that once you order a product that is not kept in stock, you have 24 hours to change your mind from the time you placed the order. If you regret the purchase please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within these 24 hours. Most of our furniture, lighting and larger products are not kept in stock and are ordered specifically for you. To know whether a product is in stock or not, please look for text saying "ready to ship" or "x in stock" above the quantity selector. Please note that products which are not kept in stock are non-refundable, more information follows below.
Free shipping in Norway on all orders on homeware that is in stock, exceeding 1000 kr. Shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
Standard handling time for all items in stock is 1-3 days, in addition to the postal service's delivery time.
Most of our furniture is not kept in stock and are subject to a certain delivery time stated in the product description.
Returns and Non-Refundable Products
Products that are stocked (including everyting from Tekla, even if the product is not in stock) can be returned within 14 days. This applies for most of our homeware and all products from Tekla.
Please note that most of our furniture and heavy goods are not kept in stock and are non-refundable. This applies for: Most of our furniture, lighting, mirrors and carpets. These products are made to order, and not kept in stock to avoid overproduction. Please contact us for more information.
More information here